Welcome to Mom’s Closet. On this page readers will find stories about my stylish mother and her clothes, many of which I now own and wear. Most of her closet dates from the 1960s; both my mother and I have memories and stories connected to these very special pieces.
Below are links to our stories. Please enjoy.
This page has the following sub pages.
- Monograms are Hot Shit
- Tipping My Hat to Mom
- No Frippery in this Family
- Yes, I’m a Hat Gal
- Happy Valentine’s Day from Mom’s Closet: The White Gloves
- The Après Ski Boots
- Mom Made the Top Ten on Huffington Post
- Family Affair
- Vintage Handbags: Accessorizing
- Shoe Stories: Mom’s Black Flats
- Mother Daughter Deco Style
- The Vintage Marimekko Dress
- Merry Christmas from Mom’s Closet: Knit Caps
- Christmas Gifts From Mom: My First Perfume
- A Gift From Christmas Past: The Art Deco Ring
- The Red Knit Cap and the Antique Brooch
- The Carpet Bag Clutch
- Mom Wants Buttons, Sew Be It!
- Christmas Stockings in Mom’s Closet